Why I Hate School
Main reasons why school is agonizing:
- I’m generally fed up at school.
- Homework is a massive total waste.
- Deficiency of decent friends.
- Being forced to awaken early.
- Marks never truly evaluate thinking ability whatsoever.
- Frustrating kids in the class that we cannot avoid easily.
- tests and exams.
- There are many truly cruel school teachers.
- Several teachers can’t clarify points adequately.
- I’m just constantly exhausted in class.
- We are In no way permitted to leave.
- You can finish school online faster
You can finish school online faster
Would you like to get out of high school quicker than your other classmates? Do you hate all the bells and schedules and all the wasted time from repeating the same thing over and over, but your parents won’t consider homeschooling or unschooling?
You could teach yourself all the same stuff in about half the time if you could just do it at home – and you can. It’s legal, however you have to get your parents to agree.
Unschooling and homeschooling are of course better ways to actually learn stuff, but since a lot of parents seem to care more about qualifications than about actual learning, finishing high school online is a decent alternative because you can finish all the required work and stuff at your own pace.
While it won’t be as interesting, and it’s basically all the same work as normal high school – if you finish high school online, you can finish in a lot less time than other people your age, simply because you control your schedule. You know if you’re ready to move on to the next chapter or if you need a bit more time to figure something out. And when you’re done for the day, you’re done. Free to do what you want. And when you graduate, you get a perfectly normal high school diploma. The same one everyone else gets.
So, with online schooling you’ll save a lot of time that you can use for teaching yourself, but maybe after you’ve been doing that for a while, your parents might even become more open to letting you try better alternatives, like homeschooling or even unschooling. It’s worth a try, but even if not, at least you have a bit more control over your life this way.